Our platters are made from a high quality resin that is microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe! BPA-free and Made in America.
For optimum results, follow these care instructions:
- Never use harsh or abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring pads as they can damage the high gloss finish.
- For dried-on food or stains, pre-soak your dinnerware before cleaning.
- Do not use serrated knives or other sharp utensils as they can cause scratches or nicks in the surface.
- Your dinnerware is dishwasher-safe. However, repeated dishwashing will cause darker colors to fade over time. To ensure that the colors stay vibrant for the life of the dinnerware, we recommend that you hand-wash and dry when possible.
- If possible, wash on a normal, no heat drying cycle.
- While no dishwasher detergent will affect the usefulness or safety of the product, dishwasher detergents that contain bleaching agents can fade the image embedded in the product surface. Avoid detergents with chlorine bleach, sodium percarbonate, sodium carbonate peroxide, sodium hypochlorite, and sulfuric acid.
- Cascade powder and gel products are recommended.